Private Italian classes
We meet students’ needs by proposing them private Italian classes carried out by a personal Tutor who will set up a personalized training for each of them.
An Italian teacher will train each student through conversation, reading and listening topics in order to prepare him to understand the Italian language in all forms..
We offer practical and targeted Private Italian classes allowing students to handle everyday real life situations, work situations and social life independently.
How do private italian classes work?
Private Italian classes are individual and personalized.
We use typical project management techniques, together with the use of Social Media and interactive classes. We train our students by motivating them to achieve their language goal through activities with defined deadlines.
- We will do an Italian test together in order to understand the language level and the quality of pronunciation. Thanks to the first interview we are able to evaluate together the student’s needs and objectives planning Italian classes and timetable.
- Classes can be developed in different locations, according to students’ needs, or online.
- Personalized Italian classes with fun activities.
- Possibility to get classes with Italian mother-tongue or bilingual teachers.
- A weekly support and listening, writing and pronunciation activities through Whatsapp groups are planned.
- We carry out constant feedbacks about the training. .
- Our job also consists in stimulating our students by constantly motivating them through different means. .
- We keep language plan and timetable updated in order to carry on with the agreed schedule.
Achieve your goals through the help of a teacher
During the training there will be constant feedbacks and monitoring in order to evaluate the level reached and the achievement of personal steps.
Our method allows us to plan private Italian classes directly with our students and their parents, who have to approve each stage:
We work along with you to transform your language goal in a clear plan with defined
activities and deadlines.