Group Italian classes
Sharing one’s objectives with other people is an excellent way of learning Italian in an effective and funny way.
During classes students are assisted by a tutor who will focus on pronunciation, comprehension and conversation in Italian, allowing the students of the group to interact, thus making classes more enjoyable and dynamic.
Group Italian classes are designed to improve English language level for study, work and personal purposes.
How do group italian classes work?
Group Italian classes are all personalized and can be made up of a maximum of 4 people having the same language level.
We use typical project management techniques, together with the use of Social Media and interactive classes. We train our students by motivating them to achieve their language goal through activities with defined deadlines.
- We will do an Italian test together in order to understand the language level and the quality of pronunciation. Thanks to the first interview we are able to evaluate together the student’s needs and objectives planning Italian classes and timetable.
- Groups are made of students having the same language level, the same interests and the same goals
- Classes can be developed in different locations, according to students’ needs, or at IELO’s office.
- Personalized Italian classes with fun activities.
- Possibility to get classes with Italian mother-tongue or bilingual teachers.
- A weekly support and listening, writing and pronunciation activities through Whatsapp groups are planned.
- We carry out constant feedbacks about the training. .
- Our job also consists in stimulating our students by constantly motivating them through different means. .
- We keep language plan and timetable updated in order to carry on with the agreed schedule.
Learning italian by sharing experiences
During the training there will be constant feedbacks and monitoring in order to evaluate the level reached and the achievement of personal steps.
Our method allows us to plan the group Italian classes directly with our students and their parents, who have to approve each stage:
We work along with you to transform your language goal in a clear plan with defined
activities and deadlines.