Group English classes
Effective and funny English classes to learn English by sharing one’s objectives with other people.
During classes students are assisted by a tutor who will focus on pronunciation, comprehension and conversation in English, allowing the students of the group to interact, thus making classes more enjoyable and dynamic.
Group English classes are designed to improve English language level for study, work and personal purposes.
How do group english classes work?
Group English classes are all personalized and can be set up for maximum 4 people with the same language level.
We use typical project management techniques, together with the use of Social Media and interactive classes. We train our students by motivating them to achieve their language goal through activities with defined deadlines.
- We will do an English test together in order to understand the language level and the quality of pronunciation. Thanks to the first interview we are able to evaluate the student’s needs and objectives, being able to plan English classes and timetable.
- Groups are made of students who have the same language level, the same interests and the same goals.
- Classes can be developed in different locations, according to students’ needs, or online.
- Personalized English classes with fun activities.
- Possibility to get classes with English mother-tongue or bilingual teachers.
- A weekly support and listening, writing and pronunciation activities through Whatsapp groups are planned.
- We carry out constant feedbacks about the training. .
- Our job also consists in stimulating our students by constantly motivating them through different means. .
- We keep language plan and timetable updated in order to carry on with the agreed schedule.
Learning english by sharing experiences
During the training there will be constant feedbacks and monitoring in order to evaluate the level reached and the achievement of personal steps.
Our method allows us to plan an the group English classes directly with our students and their parents, who have to approve each stage:
We work along with you to transform your language goal in a clear plan with defined
activities and deadlines.